Harmonizers have been used since the days of the Egyptians. They are used to help the balance and flow in our bodies energy. Harmonizers come in many different materials like shungite, soapstone and selenite but ours at Great Lakes Oracle are made from copper.
The Keweenaw Peninsula holds the largest copper deposits in Michigan’s history. Since mining began in 1845, billions of pounds of copper have been mined out of Michigan. As a natural conductor, copper will bring grounding and clearer thinking to your day. Copper’s spiritual properties will inspire a sense of calm and balance. It will open your energy flow and amplify your thoughts.
Close your eyes and imagine holding a copper cylinder in your hand. Now feel the energy slowly start to move throughout your body. With your feet firmly grounded on the floor, you can also feel the energy moving through and amplifying your thoughts. Little by little, you will start to feel less clouded and clearer thinking will emerge.
How to use:
- Find a quiet place to sit and relax.
- Sit in a position that is comfortable but make sure your legs are uncrossed.
- Place one copper cylinder in each hand and rest your hand on your knees.
- Try to quiet your mind by focusing on the copper harmonizers in each hand.
- As you sit, focus on the changes you feel in your vibrational energy as you hold the copper harmonizers. You will start to feel more grounded.
- Start with 3-5 minutes a day and gradually work up to 10-15 minutes a day.
- Can be used in your everyday meditation practice as well!
- You will get a pair (2) harmonizers
- They are boxed for gift giving
- Each is 4” L and 1.5” in diameter
- These harmonizers are hollow
- Due to copper being a soft metal, pieces will arrive with natural minor scratches and abrasions